We understand everyone’s van insurance requirements are different, we therefore use our expertise to recommend the best policy that suits your needs.
We use a panel of leading, well known insurers and take great care to get the best price for the right policy – for you
We will give you honest, impartial advice.
Van Insurance is a necessity for all drivers.
Whether you choose basic, legally required cover or something which gives you a bit more peace of mind, we use our experience to search a wide range of policies and explain exactly what your policy does and doesn’t cover.
What would a standard comprehensive policy normally include?
- Accidental damage to your van
- Fire and theft cover
- Damage you cause to a third party
- Windscreen and glass breakage or repair
- Allows for your carriage of own goods
- Replacements locks
- Personal accident
- Manufacturer fitted equipment
- Courtesy vehicle
- Legal costs
What else might you need?
- Cover for hire or reward
- Protected no claims bonus
- Breakdown cover
- Accident management cover
- Driving abroad
- Goods in transit
We will take the time to discuss your requirements and offer advice on how you may be able to reduce your premium.
What else can we do?
- Discounts for ex-company vehicle drivers
- Introductory discounts for start-up companies
- Any Driver policies
- Drivers with claims and convictions
- Modified vehicles
- Double-cab pickups
- Fleet policies
Monthly payments available to suit your needs.